10 Funniest Nigerian Comedy πŸ˜‚

 

10. I`ve lost my phone

It`s the funniest joke played by the famous Akpos! Just imagine, a guy sits in the darkness and says that he has lost his phone! He uses the light of his mobile device to look for his device (which he`s holding as a light). He answers a phone call and says: ”Sorry, I can't speak, I`ve lost my mobile”. Then he decides to call the police to inform them that his phone has been stolen.

9. Cemetery

This funny Nigerian joke was written by a man on one of the Nigerian forums: “Our politicians go to the US when they need to work, to Dubai when they need to buy something, to Paris if they want to rest, to Europe if they want to study! They only get back to Nigeria when they want to die! So, is it a cemetery?”

Hilarious, inspirational, and powerful Robin Williams quotes

8. Darling Joke

It's a typical example of social satire! Wife tells husband: “Some of your friends think that I`m beautiful!" Husband says: “It`s Jack, right?” She replies: “How do you know?” He replies: “Leftovers are his thing!”

7. It's our problem

READ ALSO: How to woo a lady and make her become yours

It's another example of social satire in Nigerian jokes. Just imagine, a man comes home from his work. He is very upset!

  • Wife: “How is it going, honey!”
  • Husband: “I have a big problem at work.”
  • Wife: ”Your problem is our problem! Tell me what has happened!”
  • Husband: “Then, congratulations, we will become parents!”
  • Wife: “Why is that, honey!”
  • Husband: “Our secretary is pregnant!”

6. First Class Joke

It's a simple joke which you can tell your parents! A boy comes to his father after school!

  • Boy: “I have got the highest mark in my class today!”
  • Dad: “Let`s celebrate then.”
  • Dad finds out the real marks of his son!
  • Dad: “What did you mean that you got the highest mark in class?”
  • Boy: “April Fools!”
40 best dad jokes that will make you laugh

5. Who killed Abel?

A policeman is praying at a church, and a priest comes to him!

  • Priest: “Tell me son, who killed Abel?’
  • Policeman: “Father, ask the one who is in charge of Abel`s murder case!”

4. Border Journey

A boy crosses border on a bicycle. A customs officer stops and inspects him!

  • Customs officer: “What do you have?”
  • Boy: “Just rice, officer.”

After thorough inspection, the officer finds nothing but rice and releases the boy. The same situation emerges the next day!

  • Customs officer: “What do you have?”
  • Boy: “Just rice, officer.”

The thorough inspection again shows that the boy carries nothing but rice! The situation repeats on the next day!

  • Customs officer: “Just tell me, what are you smuggling? I will not tell anybody!”
  • Boy: “Bicycles, officer.”

3. Three Thieves

A judge decides which kind of punishment each thief is about to receive!

  • Judge: “You will get as many years in prison for as many items you`ve stolen.”
  • First Thief: “I`ve stolen a can of sardines I get one year of prison”;
  • Second Thief: “I`ve stolen a tray of eggs, I get 30 years!”;
  • Third Thief: “Why? Why have I stolen a bag of rice?”
Top one liner jokes that work every time

2. Midnight Trip

A man comes home late at night.

  • Husband shouts behind a locked door: ”Let me in!”
  • Wife: “Go back to where you`ve come from”.
  • Husband:” Let me in, or I`ll kill myself!”
  • Wife: “I don`t care!”

Husband goes to a lake and throws a stone into the lake.

Wife goes out from a house wearing nothing but bra and pants. She tries to “save” her husband in the lake!

Husband sneakily returns to the house and locks the door.

Wife returns to the house and finds out that the door is closed.

  • Wife: “Let me in!”
  • Husband:” Tell me, Darling, where have you come from wearing nothing but pants and bra?”

1. Pregnant Maid

  • Wife: “Honey, our maid is pregnant!”
  • Husband: “It's her problem.”
  • Wife: “Neighbors are gossiping.”
  • Husband: ”It's their problem.”
  • Wife: “I`m afraid.”
  • Husband: ”It's your problem.”
  • Wife: ”The child is from you!”
  • Husband: ”That's my problem! ”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Learn how to rap_Beginner (1)

Schools you can apply for with as low as 120 post-UTME score